Unfreaking real. KISS MY ASS, I'm out!

Grant.UNT

This is unreal!! I hated DT more than most, but he did awesome. All you guys can talk about is how the attendance sucked, or how DT overthrew someone. We don't fill that stadium because you guys do this crap. Nobody wants to be a part of complaining. We went off tonight, and all I read is how DT should have been perfect, or we should have had more students sitting in the blazing sun. Y'all's asses weren't sitting in the sun. Nor did you go 23-27. You exhaust me. Enjoy a good win! What would you bitch about if you were a member of the Crimson Tide? Guaranteed you find something. Start a thread about that: If your team was perfect, what would you bitch about!! I can't stand to read this crap anymore. I'm out.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

This is unreal!! I hated DT more than most, but he did awesome. All you guys can talk about is how the attendance sucked, or how DT overthrew someone. We don't fill that stadium because you guys do this crap. Nobody wants to be a part of complaining. We went off tonight, and all I read is how DT should have been perfect, or we should have had more students sitting in the blazing sun. Y'all's asses weren't sitting in the sun. Nor did you go 23-27. You exhaust me. Enjoy a good win! What would you bitch about if you were a member of the Crimson Tide? Guaranteed you find something. Start a thread about that: If your team was perfect, what would you bitch about!! I can't stand to read this crap anymore. I'm out.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Pot meet kettle....

• Upvote 1

All of whom I were around tonight were gushing with pride with Derek Thompson's performance! He was absolutely great and anyone notice how effective he is when he has more talent to pass to and hand of to as well?

Is alcohol doing most of the talking in this thread or what?

DT/#7 was..............supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+1's all season long for everybody who gets Grant to post drunk after games. I don't think I'm alone on this one. Keep a portable device handy and ready for him to log in at any moment after you've provided him with plenty of icy cold refreshments. And to sweeten the pot, we give Grant +1's for every drunken post AND every hangover retraction post. I think you're on to something here, G.

• Upvote 2