When you look at the crowd today...

emmitt01

The reason why we only had 22k thousand is not because of heat or any other excuses. The reason why is because of priorties, if people wanted to go to the game they would go. No other reason, so no need to think of reasons.

Um...yeah. People put a higher priority on staying out of the heat than going to the game. Notice how the heat is still the variable in the equation?
  • Upvote 1

Um...yeah. People put a higher priority on staying out of the heat than going to the game. Notice how the heat is still the variable in the equation?

People go to the games if its convenient, and they have nothing else to do, its not a priority like for most of us. Thats what I'm talking about

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 1

Some people left from the alumni section at half time because the heat was still bothering them. I stayed to the end, though I lost a lot of water through sweat. Loved every minute of the game, except the first couple of possessions. Also loved seeing Kidsey (my preseason favorite and one freshman I predicted would make a mark). He really accelerates once he catches the ball. Also, Dajon, Roberts, Trussell, and Kayton all showed me something. Schilleci looked good on special teams and Rollins showed his burst of speed. Nice to see so much young talent.

• Upvote 1

I don't care that students stay on the Hill. I don't care that adult fans stay in their tents. It happens at every university, we are not unique here.

If we do half the enforcement you guys want to do on the Hill after kickoff, the pre-game tailgate atmosphere will suffer for it.

Our attendance could be much, much worse. Just win - people will come to the game.

• Upvote 4