Does anyone have a vector victor image of the Flying Worm

KingDL1

It is amusing to me that neither the flying worm or the battle flag designs are included in the official university indicia for retailers to use. Rest assured that if some poor manufacturer did use these images the university would swoop down on them.

It is amusing to me that neither the flying worm or the battle flag designs are included in the official university indicia for retailers to use. Rest assured that if some poor manufacturer did use these images the university would swoop down on them.

Hmm. You're saying they would swoop down - kind of like an Eagle?

While it has improved, the marketing/branding of the university in general is weak (at least in my opinion)...which is astounding, considering the kind of branding and PR experts we have teaching in our own school of journalism.

• Upvote 1

It is amazing.

While it has improved, the marketing/branding of the university in general is weak (at least in my opinion)...which is astounding, considering the kind of branding and PR experts we have teaching in our own school of journalism.

It's sad that with all of the alumni in and around North Texas we do such a poor poor job. But, it's always been that way.

• Upvote 1

My marketing professor had a few choice words on how poorly the school markets itself. The Guy was a great teacher and it baffles me why the school doesn't use it's faculty more in these matters.
  • Upvote 1