Vandals balanced & explosive in mock game

NT03

what a I saw was a qb who throws a nice ball, some large backs and what looked like a lethargic defense. They looked slow to me. We should be able to put up some points on these guys. Idaho's passing game is the only way they survive. They will wear down in this Texas heat as well....If we keep the passing game in check, should be a big win.

That Mock Game was not like the two scrims we had where it was 1's vs 1's. Scout team was the defense here, so I believe this whole Mock Game plan was to run through things and get team on field and organized as to bench/sideline set up, coaches in box, coaches on side line, etc. Yeah, the D looked lethargic --- it was the frosh Scout Team. I would call it not much over a "walk through", but with pads and through the tackle, to the whistle.

If we can't stop their passing game, we may be looking at another Air Force or WKU game type score. Final could be 63-58 or something along those lines.

Assuming we can run the ball at will. Because, make no mistake, we will be committed to running the damn football.

• Upvote 1

Weather forecast last night was predicting 100 degrees as the high temp for game day. If that holds, Idaho's sideline will baking in the sun at kickoff.

nobody+here+is+touching+our+secret+potat

Very nice, the spud and state. The story is that the panhandle part would have been wider, but surveyors followed another ridge line of the rugged Bitterroots back in the 1880s. I enjoy this board. I want to see improvement in our team. I truly believe Petrino has elevated the quality of play. I hope all us see good football from two programs that are meeting for the tenth time? (UNT 5-4 in series? It may be 4-3?) Enjoy the weekend. Be there on Thursday.

Very nice, the spud and state. The story is that the panhandle part would have been wider, but surveyors followed another ridge line of the rugged Bitterroots back in the 1880s. I enjoy this board. I want to see improvement in our team. I truly believe Petrino has elevated the quality of play. I hope all us see good football from two programs that are meeting for the tenth time? (UNT 5-4 in series? It may be 4-3?) Enjoy the weekend. Be there on Thursday.

I know I've enjoyed you and the other Idaho fans stopping by. If all of your fans are like y'all, I'll certainly be pulling for you for the remainder of the year.

If you're staying in Denton and need some info, just post your questions here on the board. We would be glad to help!