We should probably acknowledge the Dunbar Fumble

All About UNT

I will never forget THE Middle Tennessee Game when it was raining cats and dogs, and Lance was out of his mind...I just wish he hadn't had concussion issues his senior year. I wonder what his final tally would have been then...

Great move and quite a burst from Lance. It was just an extension of what we all saw...He was almost the lone bright spot in 4 years of pretty dismal football. He'll have the ball secured going forward.

I have always been a Cowboys fan since I'm a Dallas/Ft Worth lifer, but I have never paid one bit of attention to these scrimmages until Lance started fighting for a roster spot last year. Can't wait to see him contribute this year! It really is almost like getting 2 UNT games a week this year for me. Ok, that may be a stretch, but it certain adds a bunch of excitement for me.

• Upvote 1

That play for Lance reminded of his 83 yard TD reception against Indiana in 2011. Short pass then he shows his burst of speed. I liked how Jerry Jones said it might have been the Cowboys best play of the preseason.

He is playing 15 lbs lighter for the Cowboys than he did for the Mean Green so I am hoping the Cowboys can get the ball more to him in space to utilize his speed.

I kind of wonder how the RB situation is all going to pan out. We know there is Murray and Randle who will be on the team. Dunbar and Tanner would make 4 RB's so could one of those two an the odd man out even though both are solid and have been good for the most part? I hope Dunbar isn't going anywhere and am hopeful he'll bounce back.