UTSA recruit arrested ...

NT03

I actually went to High School with this guy believe it or not and a lot of untrue facts are being thrown around.

Both the high school coach and community supporters are backing the player. The timeline of events hardly line up too.

He's such an awesome guy.

Whether it turns out that an "awesome guy" really isn't, or a 4-year-old made it up (or was told to), neither would really surprise me. So much craziness...sad, isn't it, that practically nothing is shocking anymore?

• Upvote 1

4 year olds don't have the sexual knowledge to make these things up, and then repeat the lie to their mom, and then later to a specially trained interviewer, and then later to a medical professional.

Also, there is no custody battle or marriage breaking up, so there is no motive to coach the 4 year old.

Just because you had a couple of classes with a guy in high school doesn't mean you know his deepest secrets, and it looks like this guy had a whopper of a secret.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

4 year olds don't have the sexual knowledge to make these things up, and then repeat the lie to their mom, and then later to a specially trained interviewer, and then later to a medical professional.

That is simply false. Kids are being taught at a very young age about these things, which is good in that kids can see red flags and report dangers early. But it is also dangerous in that a kid who wants to lie can potentially destroy a man's life.

And I have known a child younger than 4 to fabricate a fairly detailed incident. I don't know that she repeated it on as many occasions as you're saying, but I don't know why she couldn't have.

• Upvote 1

That is simply false. Kids are being taught at a very young age about these things, which is good in that kids can see red flags and report dangers early. But it is also dangerous in that a kid who wants to lie can potentially destroy a man's life.

And I have known a child younger than 4 to fabricate a fairly detailed incident. I don't know that she repeated it on as many occasions as you're saying, but I don't know why she couldn't have.

Wow. Just wow.

Yea, 4 year olds know all about sex and can repeat their vile sex lies to several different professionals trained to look for fabrication.

Oh, and they canmaintain and resell the lie over a two week period.

Uh, no.

I think you know very little about 4 year olds and even less about sexual abuse of children. Not really your fault, as it is easier for most people to blame the child than to accept that this type of crime happens, and happens a lot.

Edited by UNT90
  • Downvote 1

4 year olds will say th e darndestst things. Mine told someone that I punched him in the face. I was horrified, Of course I didn't

I hope this incident didn't take place. No matter what this Kelley kid will have to live with it the rest of his life. I hope there is more proof than just what the 4yr old said. I would think so if it led to an arrest

If false , it's a sad situation

If it's true , BIH

• Upvote 2

90 sure knows a lot about 4 year olds and their sexual knowledge...

He is all knowing.

I don't think 4 year olds are sexually aware, but they are taught what inappropriate behavior is and how to respond to it. Unfortunately, that is the world we live in.

4 year olds will say th e darndestst things. Mine told someone that I punched him in the face. I was horrified, Of course I didn't

I hope this incident didn't take place. No matter what this Kelley kid will have to live with it the rest of his life. I hope there is more proof than just what the 4yr old said. I would think so if it led to an arrest

If false , it's a sad situation

If it's true , BIH

Those arrests happen all the time.

What your son didn't say is that you put your penis in his mouth. Because you didn't, and he would have no frame of reference fo make that statement.

This guy is charged with Agg Sex Asslt of a Child, not just simply fondling. That means he is accused of contacting or inserting his penis into the child's mouth or anus, or having the child's penis contact his mouth or anus.

Think a 4 year old can make that up?