APB! Where Is Ron Wesson, Paul Polk, Jim Parks, John Reeder, etc

PlummMeanGreen

John Reeder is in NYC, 82nd near Broadway. Has been for about 20 years. Wife and daughter.

He joined me for the Army game a while back.

GMG

Thanks, Scottie.

Used to talk to J. Reeder often when he worked for Mitchell Energy over in his Decatur(?) office. BTW. that Mr. Mitchell passed away about 2 weeks ago. There was not a better Mean Green fan than John Reeder and probably still is but from a distance.

I have a pic of John, SUMG, GrayEagle and myself near Fouts at a homecoming tailgate I will locate and post sometimes. It was taken during the Corky Nelson era.

• Upvote 1

Ron Wesson is still with the schools in Terrell. He attended every game last year I believe. He was at the recent Mean Green awards reception.

Paul Polk has moved back from southeast Texas but I've forgotten exactly where. He was at the spring game and I'd bet that he has season tickets so you'll probably see him soon.

• Upvote 1

JIm,

As Gray Eagle stated, I am in Terrell teaching and looking for the next Booger Kennedy. My tickets are in section 107 and Paul makes

about 2 games a year with me(He lives in Bullard outside of Tyler). He and Sandy keep the Interstates hot traveling in their RV.(in Maine).

My email is ronwesson66@yahoo.com. Also Jim Parks is in Waxahachie (longhorn ticketholder).

• Upvote 2