UNT Alumni Assc. OKTOBERFEST - SEPT. 7th 5:30 -10:00PM

Harry

Attached below is an EventBrite link that will enable you to register for this year's OKTOBERFEST AT THE PAVILION event. This year's event figures to be even bigger and better than last year's! There is NO ADMISSION CHARGE for this year's event, so that makes it easier right there, correct? The OKTOBERFEST will be held SEPTEMBER 7th from 5:30PM to 10:00PM at the beautiful UNT Alumni Pavilion at Apogee Stadium!
We will have two local brewers on site, Armadillo Ale Works and Independent Ales, along with a selection of great German Beers for your enjoyment along with a selection of German foods. In addition, we are once again this year selling our "Collector's Edition" OKTOBERFEST MUGS... 1 for $15 or 2 for $25. If you want to reserve early, just send me an email as quantities are limited and we definitely sold out last year!
WE will have an ohm-pah band and other "entertainment" throughout the evening. And, if possible, we will stream the UNT Football game that is scheduled to kick-off at 6PM...so, no excuses...come on out and enjoy the fun and help raise a few dollars for UNT Alumni Scholarships while enjoying great beers, German food, Oktoberfest Music and friends and family.
This event is open to one and all...and, as I mentioned...the is no admission charge! Just like the real Oktoberfest in Munich...no admission charge!
PS...for those who attended our Oktoberfest Beer Tasting last year, I want to let you know this year's event is not a beer tasting, but a format more in line with the more tradition Oktoberfest events...so...come on out! You can register using the link below.
If you have any questions, just let me know! Hope to see you for Oktoberfest on September 7th at the Pavilion!

KRAM

www.untoktoberfest2013.eventbrite.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI....the TV hook-up was tested this last week and it looks like we are "good to go" with the streaming of the Mean Green game during the Oktoberfest. So, nothing to keep you from coming out and enjoying the fun! No admission fee....come on down!

You can register, yes it is free, through the link above...if you would like to reserve a mug...we sold out last year folks....and pay for it at the event, just do so through the above link and we will reserve one or two or three for you. No need to worry about sell-out that way.

Hope to see you at Oktoberfest on the 7th at the UNT Alumni Pavilion at Apogee!

• 3 weeks later...

Very well done. Outside of a tough bike ride home... it was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the kind words...appreciate you making the effort to attend...and...that bike you rode to and from is Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• Upvote 2

I believe you're right. Once everybody gave up at halftime there was plenty of room!

My wife was tired but we fought till the end. We were in the game right up to the bad timing of timeout calls in the 4th. A little bit more time on the clock and perhaps DT would have not felt so hurried to get it to the end zone. Oh well... On to Ball State!!! GO MEAN GREEN!