College Football News - CUSA preview

jdennis82

Pretty thorough...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1311624.html

They don't like North Texas much. The highest ranked units (as expected) are the Oline & Secondary.

While they're very down on our WR corp as a whole, they did offer this:

"With a full season of action, North Texas WR Brelan Chancellor will challenge for Conference USA Offensive Player of the Year. Before breaking his collarbone last October, he was a tough-to-contain multi-dimensional playmaker."

I won't pretend to know enough about the other teams to argue one way or the other but glad to have a more detailed preview for the conference than most sites give the non-power 5.

They are very high on Orr and Whitfield. Both in their top 30 players list and pre-season first team.

Unfortunately they only pick us to go 3-9. :(

Man, we have seen two mags that predict us at 2-10 and 3-9 so far, IIRC.

I just don't see us being THAT bad...that would make 2014 about as hot a seat as a coach could feel. If that happens in 2013, and then we struggle in the first half of 2014, I could see a Dodge-like change at HC again in the middle or latter part of the season.

But I don't think that's gonna happen--not this season, nor next season.

• Upvote 1