Happ B-Day! untgeorge, NT1978, MeanGreenTexan, C Vo, Andrew

Harry

Happy Birthday to all!

untgeorge, you were "Mr. North Texas" when I was a UNT student in the 70's because I swear I remember seeing you at almost every event when you were an alum back in the day. I didn't know you back then but I recognized that you were quite active in all things North Texas.

Congrats on meeting another annual milestone as a birthday is to all of us, especially now. :)

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2

If there was one person that I would say epitomizes the best and most loyal North Texas fan it would be George Derr. In many ways he was the inspiration behind me starting this site many moons ago. People need to understand what a good and loyal supporter he has been, in both good times and bad. Thank you for inspiring us and your continuing dedication to North Texas George! GMG!

If there was one person that I would say epitomizes the best and most loyal North Texas fan it would be George Derr. In many ways he was the inspiration behind me starting this site many moons ago. People need to understand what a good and loyal supporter he has been, in both good times and bad. Thank you for inspiring us and your continuing dedication to North Texas George! GMG!

OK, I've already posted a comment about Super UNT alum George Derr, but what Harry has posted deserves this bump.