Hotels Near UNT's Apogee Stadium & Distance From...

..along with updated pics of each hotel with per night rates and discounts.

I found this hotel link to be an impressive list of hotel choices with many new Denton and Denton area hotels I've yet to see.

And for the many who come from miles around or who do not comes from miles around who need a place to stay on Game Day and/or other various activities related to Denton, Texas Womens University and.......... the University of North Texas.

A good link to bookmark...(and won't the upcoming soon-to-be-built Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center at Apogee Stadium just be the green icing on the cake)? :)

http://www.hotels-for-everyone.com/hotels-in-city/near,Apogee-Stadium.html?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=all

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Homewood Suites is the best hotel in Denton, so it's the most expensive.

FIFY

I try to stay at Homewood Suites almost everywhere I go, but the rate in Denton is more than I'm willing to pay. If it wasn't so popular, I'm sure it would be cheaper. I either stay at the good old La Quinta on Ft. Worth Dr., the Lewisville Homewood Suites, or sometimes the Lewisville Hampton Inn at Fox Ave, which has a Cracker Barrel next door and Braums on the other side of 35E.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure these are all fine hotels and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there...

But the truth is that for our wifes and not-as-passionate fans to buy in we need better alternative(s)

I pray this Hotel and Conference Center at Apogee happens!