Louisiana Tech Got a QB Situation ?

MeanGreen61

4-star Scott Young may not be the shoo in choice for Tech's QB that many thought. His questionable mobility is probably one of the reasons Mac was more interested in BB. Here's a part of a post that a Tech fan posted on the CUSA board.

"Truth be told, we need it right now. From what I've heard, the guy most would call the "clear favorite" hasn't locked the job up completely. He has the better arm, but if his backup could be more accurate it wouldn't surprise me if he got the job. He has more mobility but yeah, hasn't really shown he can be trusted with the ball for 12 games."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So some guy making an amateur evaluation on a message board is more credible than the actual coaching staff who already named Young the starter?

Seems Legit.

A QB controversy in Ruston? Uh....oh. :) Except most of us would wish no ill will on one of our Denton favorite sons--except maybe play less exceptional when playing the Mean Green, of course.

Come on back to the North Texas side of the river, CK! We know you love us or you wouldn't spend so much time with us over here, right? There is something that keeps drawing you back like a magnet to your (obvious) first love.

AND......we will pardon all of your past 'mean'ie' comments and transgressions about the MG and just all sing Kum Bah Yah together like one big happy MG family sittin' around a campfire; you know, just like in

"Blazing Saddles?" :thumbsu:

Just do it, CK. You'll be glad you did! Honest Injun'!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4-star Scott Young may not be the shoo in choice for Tech's QB that many thought. His questionable mobility is probably one of the reasons Mac was more interested in BB. Here's a part of a post that a Tech fan posted on the CUSA board.

"Truth be told, we need it right now. From what I've heard, the guy most would call the "clear favorite" hasn't locked the job up completely. He has the better arm, but if his backup could be more accurate it wouldn't surprise me if he got the job. He has more mobility but yeah, hasn't really shown he can be trusted with the ball for 12 games."

That would be like quoting me to say all UNT fans have a problem with the SMU series.

Message boards are full of idiots. Find a real source.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1