Our top 10 players in NCAA Football 14

BillySee58

http://www.operationsports.com/news/637737/ncaa-football-14-player-ratings-top-10-players-from-each-team/

For those gamers out there. Our top 10 players in this year's edition of NCAA Football are on this video around the 2:30 mark.

Top 10 players for North Texas

- MLB #35 (Zach Orr): 82 overall

- DT #90 (Ryan Boutwell): 80 overall

- HB #34 (Antoinne Jimmerson?): 79 overall

- QB #4 (Brock Berglund?): 79 overall

- LOLB #11 (Will Wright): 79 overall

- DE #93 (Brandon McCoy): 79 overall

- SS #6 (Hilbert Jackson?): 78 overall

- HB #24 (Brandin Byrd): 78 overall

- K #37 (Zach Olen): 77 overall

- TE #87 (Chris Loving?): 76 overall

A few interesting ratings. I'm trying to figure out who TE #87 is. Drew Miller is 86, but it still might be him. I doubt QB #4 is DT, but that is a possibility as well. Also HB #34 is probably Jimmerson especially since they had him as #32 last year.

• Upvote 2

#34 was Whitfield's old number. Berglund had #4 last season (when he sat out) so I'd guess they're referring to him. As to #87, what was Terrell's number at UT? Seems to me he'd be in the Top 10. Although Miller's a good player I can't believe they'd rate him that high.

• Upvote 1

Nice, love to see Berglund rated that high. I'm looking forward to grabbing this game. I still play NCAA Football 13 all the time. National Champions in 2016. :thumbsu: Won the Rose Bowl with Berglund in 2015. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Really need a way to expand Apogee, LOL! I can dream.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2

Nice, love to see Berglund rated that high. I'm looking forward to grabbing this game. I still play NCAA Football 13 all the time. National Champions in 2016. :thumbsu: Won the Rose Bowl with Berglund in 2015. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Really need a way to expand Apogee, LOL! I can dream.

Yeah a sophomore qb rated 79 is nice when starting a dynasty. Also, the demo is out now and it's free, 3 minute quarters and you can only play as 6 teams like always.
  • Upvote 1

#34 was Whitfield's old number. Berglund had #4 last season (when he sat out) so I'd guess they're referring to him. As to #87, what was Terrell's number at UT? Seems to me he'd be in the Top 10. Although Miller's a good player I can't believe they'd rate him that high.

Terrell was #15 at Texas. That's a possibility as well for who TE #87 is.
  • Upvote 1

For some reason they always rate Chancellor low. His speed should be up in the mid 90's but, if I remember correctly, it was in the 80's last year. I'm definitely intrigued at the BB 79 rating. Can't wait to get it!

And yet they run a lot of plays to him...

• 2 weeks later...