Tickets

UNTexas

Couple questions,

1. Someone please tell me process/prices to get club level seats. I am a member of the letterman association and my wife is too. (We would need four seats)

2. Where is the best place to get tickets for 8 kids and two maybe three adults for the Idaho game? (psycho yes, but I have peeps in town and I volunteered to take a bunch of 5 to 9 year olds)

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

1. Ultimately, you'll want to call the ticket office at 940-565-2527 or 800-868-2366. The info I have on Club Seating options is from a couple years ago, but I'm guessing it hasn't changed much. (Prices may have gone up...I'm not sure.) Here is what I have. It should give you some idea of what you are looking at:

• The Silver sections are between the goal lines and the 15 yard lines. The White sections are between the 15 and 35 yard lines. The Green section is between the 35 yard lines.
  • To purchase club seats, you must make a one-time gift donation. The donation amounts from a couple years ago were $12,500 for Green, $6,250 for White, and $3125 for Silver.
  • In addition, you'll need to make an annual $500 (or more) Mean Green Club donation.
  • Each seat was $350 per season ticket. I'm not sure if this has gone up or not.

2. I'd recommend purchasing Family Fun Packs. They are sold in groups of 4 and includes food and drink from Sonic. This section is in the lower bowl of the north end zone. Talk to the ticket office. They also sell regular reserved end zone seats in those sections. You could purchase those for the adults, but you'll want to make sure there isn't an issue purchasing those next to the family fun packs you purchase.

I hope that helps. I'm a Mean Green Club Rep. (volunteer). PM me if there is more I can help you out with. If you already have a Mean Green Club rep assigned to you, reach out to them and I'm sure they can help you as well.

• Upvote 3