Mean Green Premium...

I've subscribed I guess since its inception. But last year was by far the worst year for MGP. I don't think more than 3 football games were on it. And the streaming was worse--more herky-jerky--than it's ever been. Really, it was awful. I recently decided not to re-up my annual subscription. I may go on a per month basis in the fall if it looks like any games will be on it, but with the increased TV/ESPN3 coverage in C-USA, it will probably be slimmer pickin's than ever.

• Upvote 1

I can only assume they will upgrade when we are officially in CUSA.

I can't. They used to show most of the games, including away games. Now they show 2 or 3 games, and no away games. They used to have great streaming quality--it wasn't very far off at all from watching it on your television. Now it herks and jerks every ten seconds, you may miss entire plays, and the audio doesn't match up with the video. Simply observing the trend here, an "upgrade" is not something I am extremely confident in.

I won't be renewing mine. Terrible, terrible quality. I paid to watch one of our out of town games last year (can't remember which game it was) and our SBC foe had so much better quality than ours. Almost as good as ESPN3.

No, I'm not throwing away money on that NeuLion crap the AD is using.

I can't. They used to show most of the games, including away games. Now they show 2 or 3 games, and no away games. They used to have great streaming quality--it wasn't very far off at all from watching it on your television. Now it herks and jerks every ten seconds, you may miss entire plays, and the audio doesn't match up with the video. Simply observing the trend here, an "upgrade" is not something I am extremely confident in.

I remember having it when it first came out and I don't remember it being quality then. It never was good streaming for me.

I remember having it when it first came out and I don't remember it being quality then. It never was good streaming for me.

No, it wasn't great quality back when I first started using it. But it had far more games, and the quality seemed to improve consistently until a couple years ago when it started going the other direction.

I've noticed, when checking scores on espn.com, that lots of games get offered online at the last minute. Not a ton of ours, but some...and with a move up in conference there may be more. I have a crappy computer that I'm surviving on until we pay off a couple more things and I reward myself with a new one, so streaming anything is not really an option for me, but if the quality is that bad you might as well take your chances and see where the games pop up.