GOMEANGREEN account question...

I would like to be a paying member but I did not notice an area to upgrade. Please let me support this jive! I want to give you money! I am looking forward to your PM harry.

Go Mean Green!

P.S. Earlier tonight I downloaded Bat out of Hell. It is still great! Reminds me of the days my dad and I would listen to it on his atrack. Also, for you that do not know Meat Loaf was a student at North Texas State University.

• Upvote 1

I would like to be a paying member but I did not notice an area to upgrade. Please let me support this jive! I want to give you money! I am looking forward to your PM harry.

Go Mean Green!

P.S. Earlier tonight I downloaded Bat out of Hell. It is still great! Reminds me of the days my dad and I would listen to it on his atrack. Also, for you that do not know Meat Loaf was a student at North Texas State University.

Hey...how about joining the GMG.COM folks for the 1st annual World Series of Softball Classic on July 13th as a way to support the site and what we are trying to do? You could meet a bunch of GMG.COM posters in person and have a great time as well. Play, volunteer, donate...hey, you can sponsor a base for $25....and/or play for $25 as well.....what say you?

I know, I know...rash commercialization here, but a fella has to try!

• Upvote 2

Shep good email and we thank you and appreciate your support of the site. As KRAM pointed out we offer a number of events where you can contribute directly to the scholarship fund at UNT and I encourage you to participate in that whenever you can. To answer your specific question we are working on something in this particular regard. We get a lot of requests to help the site out, donate etc and we are devising a way to do this, but want to do it in a way that doesn't change the things that have made this site unique and fun. So stay tuned, we should be rolling something out later this summer which will give you a way to help support the site but also receive something extra in return for that support...stay tuned...gmg