Zed Evans granted NCAA waiver.

Guess I missed the memo when it was originally announced at the caravan.

My apologies :)

Actually you were right on target. It had not been official until today. Thank you for posting this and glad to see you on here.

Maybe NT's success with the NCAA is changing for the better

I do believe that the graduate transfer rule will be ultimately changed, coaches are beginning to get real upset at the proliferation of athletes using this as an excuse to transfer without penalty.

On the other hand, why would any coach want a player on his team that really didn't want to be there?

And as to the timing of this official announcement. I think the athletic dept is trying to spread out over the summer months what little good news they have to potential ticket buyers who have yet to make a commitment.

I think that this announcement, plus the pep talk e-mail letter that I got from coach Mac a week or so ago, might be an indication that ticket sales are not going as well as they hoped.

• Upvote 1