Houston leading receiver ineligible

emmitt01

I think you have to fail Postage Stamp Licking 101 or Meat Loaf Preparation 101 to get shown the door.

Sorry Emmitt, Cougar Queen is all snug and warm in her Dora the Explorer jammies and won't be responding until daybreak. :mom:

Edited by oldschoollefty
  • Upvote 1

So...you decided to try and attack our deepest and most well regarded position? You DO realize we have two five star receivers (Greenberry and USC transfer Ambles who started for the Trojans as a true freshman) and a bunch of other speedsters right? You're slipping Emmitt, you can do better than this. Step your game up next time. I'll be back tomorrow.

Edit: Well if it's not him, then there's no point of me using that.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

-- In order to gain respect you have to show some. This tread isn't... We hate SMU for that same reason ( and a lot of other ones) .I haven't notice any Cougars here trashing us either. (SMU has) ... Having said that ... I am uncertain why this is on the NT football tread.

• Upvote 2

So...you decided to try and attack our deepest and most well regarded position? You DO realize we have two five star receivers (Greenberry and USC transfer Ambles who started for the Trojans as a true freshman) and a bunch of other speedsters right? You're slipping Emmitt, you can do better than this. Step your game up next time. I'll be back tomorrow.

I feel like I'm Pavlov. That would make you...well, you're not smart enough to get the reference.

Enjoy google.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you become academically ineligible at Cougar High?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9339762/houston-cougars-leading-receiver-dewayne-peace-academically-ineligible-source-says

Troll bait set out and Cougar King appears in 3...2...1...

The football forum is becoming a joke.

When did we become so involved with UH? They have beat us down the past two times (and probably more than the past two times) we have played them. Is this a new bit that I have missed being away from the forums?

Someone please explain to me why we are devoting threads to talk crap to UH like we are superior to them? Frankly, it makes the board look like a joke.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle
  • Upvote 4

No, you are slipping Cougar King. You haven't left a link, thrown an insult, lectured about your Denton experience, beat your chest, boasted about rescuing your family, Momma, and most importantly meatloaf.

I realize you are on Summer break but that is zero reason to slack off. Rub some dirt on it and troll like you mean it.

Mom, meatloaf...

Ambles started for USC? Who told you that lie? He had one career catch for them.

Well, UH thought the same thing about UNT apparently.

Only at UNT do you talk smack to a team that dropped 44 on you. You guys are an embarrassment to our metroplex.

Don't worry, we weren't talking smack to their team, just to CQ's outstanding choice of words.