Charles Sims

True. Either way, somewhere, cougar troll weeps.

Quite the contrary. While losing Sims hurts, running back is our 3rd deepest position after QB and WR. Sims missed a good chunk of the 2012 season and we had True Freshman Ryan Jackson and former Hurst Bell standout Kenneth Farrow, who according to this thread, many of you wanted, filled in for Sims with a 1-2 combo. Both of whom performed very well. Plus we brought in a few recruits at RB also. Such as Joseph Glenn http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Joseph-Glenn-130260;_ylt=AiFzMDdCRprATBW8t3ilK2hDPZB4

and Javin Webb http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Javin-Webb-144896;_ylt=AkHgb6ORdjepvPaujOQfQHFDPZB4

So we bash cougarqueen for coming on and talking about UH and then start posts about UH (which we don't play and are not in the same conference).

Hmmmm.

I groomed GMG to have UH in their subconscious and seeing a good handful of threads and discussions about UH on here which obviously weren't started by me shows that my plan was a success.

Our defense certainly made look like one last year.

I agree. He ran a new career record 210 yards and 2 tds. I remember everytime he touched the ball, it was a first down.

He's going to be a fifth-year senior this season. If he has a degree he can transfer anywhere that offers his graduate program.

Yeah, SIms has his degree and is eligible immediately.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is why you should not use absolutes:

I agree. He ran a new career record 210 yards and 2 tds. I remember everytime he touched the ball, it was a first down.

I have never said anything that wasn't true nor have I ever been wrong.

ESPN Stats 10/06/2012

Of Sims 21 carries, only 11 were for a first down (+1 for TD). A little over half, but no way could be confused for every time.

Of the 9 remaining carries, 3 were TFL and 1 NG.

And, one of those 2 TDs you give him credit for running in was actually a receiving TD.

• Upvote 1

So we bash cougarqueen for coming on and talking about UH and then start posts about UH (which we don't play and are not in the same conference).

Hmmmm.

No problems here with any UofH discussion, but that guy could use a lesson in presentation. He isn't exactly choosing his words to make friends.

• Upvote 2