Cowboys preseason game in AZ

JesseMartin

Hey guys, so with some of us hoping that Will might end up with the Cowboys and Lance likely to see some considerable playing time in the preseason, is anybody planning to travel to Phoenix for the preseason game against the Cardinals?

I know it's early but you all know how much I like to plan ahead, so if you're already considering a trip in August (17th), or might decide to do so at a later date, either reply to this thread or PM me and we can talk about any other things to do before and after the game depending on how long you might be in town. If a few of you may be coming, it would be cool to get seats together, wear North Texas gear, and cheer on Lance and possibly Will.

For those visiting who are unfamiliar with the area I can recommend, or even organize meet-ups at, places if you let me know what you might want to do. If you want to come but have a limited budget, we might have a couple of open dates on our timeshare or if not we have an air mattress and a den if it comes down to that.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, so with some of us hoping that Will might end up with the Cowboys and Lance likely to see some considerable playing time in the preseason, is anybody planning to travel to Phoenix for the preseason game against the Cardinals?

I know it's early but you all know how much I like to plan ahead, so if you're already considering a trip in August (17th), or might decide to do so at a later date, either reply to this thread or PM me and we can talk about any other things to do before and after the game depending on how long you might be in town. If a few of you may be coming, it would be cool to get seats together, wear North Texas gear, and cheer on Lance and possibly Will.

For those visiting who are unfamiliar with the area I can recommend, or even organize meet-ups at, places if you let me know what you might want to do. If you want to come but have a limited budget, we might have a couple of open dates on our timeshare or if noWhy would anyone want to line Jerry Jones pocketbook further?t we have an air mattress and a den if it comes down to that.

• Downvote 1

Why would anyone want to line Jerry Jones pocketbook further?

I couldn't care less about Jerry Jones. I haven't taken my boys to their first game yet, and if it's not UNT then I'd like for it to be one with one or two of our guys playing, preferably sitting with other alums if anyone will be coming. Since it's a pro team that not only has one of our guys on the roster, but is also one a lot of our alums cheer for, I thought if anyone would be out this way, it would be cool to organize something. Regardless of Jerry, I'd like to see Lance do well. The Cowboys have never gotten a dime from me before but I'd go to a game if it fit the aforementioned qualifiers ;)