Extended Gun Background Check Defeated In Senate.

I agree with this, but if congress were to try and enact some kind of bill around curtailing media coverage of the perpetrator... you wouldn't believe how quickly FOX & MSNBC would start holding hands to knock it down. All the while, they would make themselves look like the "people's voice" in all of it. Not to mention, whoever is brave enough to try and introduce this kind of legislation would have their ENTIRE history exposed and every single issue brought to light and bashed by all sides: "According to reports, Senator John Doe, made an 'F' in his freshman Spanish class one time. Is this really the kind of guy we need in congress?"

Never gonna happen.

Oh, I agree. I have posted before (in one of my 9000 previous posts) that it would have to be completely voluntary on the part of the media. That will never happen, but it would go far further than any useless piece of legislation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny how no one reports who the anti-gun lobby is funding.

You do understand that the people on the other side of the issue are a lobby group, also, don't you?

Do some research. Find out. I'd be interested to see.

Na, I figure I would just follow your path and go to a right wing web site and provide a link...

Just like Right winger. Wants the Credit, but not willing to do any of the work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1