Garage Sale

Ken14

There should be some unworn suits to be had, 3 if I'm not mistaken.

Expect recycled stuff that didn't sell last time : jerseys, warmups, warmups from the Dickey & Dodge era. There may be a few nike items but I doubt many.

Edited by MDH
  • Upvote 1

This may be in the wrong place...but Im looking foreward to making the garage sale next weekend...So tell me...what kinds of items are there??...Is it worth the trip???...anything else I should know??

Tip: Go early. Last time there was a pretty good line and a lot of the more popular jersey numbers are gon if you are at the end of the line. If it starts at 12:30, I'd get there about 11.45 and just wait in line.

• Upvote 2

This may be in the wrong place...but Im looking foreward to making the garage sale next weekend...So tell me...what kinds of items are there??...Is it worth the trip???...anything else I should know??

Bring about a million & a half if u can

• Upvote 1

And, like last year...look for the GMG.Com Silent Auction to be set up near the Garage sale items. Come by and check out all the cool UNT and non-UNT items up for bid in the auction that is part of the GMG.Com Flag Football game. ALL proceeds go to UNT Athletics.

Auction will be open for bidding until half-time of the spring game...winners can stop by after the half and pick up their items...

Please try to stop by and at least take a look. Saw lots of folks in line for the garage sale last year who did not even come over to take a look-see at our auction items...won't take but a second to at least take a look-see. It's for a very good cause...UNT athletic scholarships.

Thanks in advance for stopping by...and an even bigger thanks if you bid! ha!

• Upvote 3