Super Pit Upgrades Happening!

Harry

It appears to be the first part of a center hanging scoreboard. That and some new lighting and the place will look awesome.

I understand that many of the bulbs in the current lighting system need to be replaced but what is wrong with the lighting system we have now?

Also, it looks like they've dropped the old hanging piece that I think house the PA speakers.

Edited by UNTFan23

I understand that many of the bulbs in the current lighting system need to be replaced but what is wrong with the lighting system we have now?

Also, it looks like they've dropped the old hanging piece that I think house the PA speakers.

I'm fine with the current system, but I know many people here have posted that they think it's way too dark.

I'm fine with the current system, but I know many people here have posted that they think it's way too dark.

Definitely too dark. The lighting needs to be re-worked. Reminds me of some 70s area arenas. Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I understand many aren't happy with coach right now, but is it possible to have one positive thread especially in regards to a much needed improvement? Just one.

I think Coach Petersen is doing a great job!

• Upvote 2

Funnel Cake

I bet there'd be more funnel cake if we fixed the problem I'm talking about.

And more hot dogs. Kettle corn. French fries. Snickers. Nacho Cheese. Soda syrup (just the syrup). Soft serve. Hard serve. Giant pickles (gotta have your veggies). Pizza. Milk Duds. Fry-o-later oil. Churros. Expired Hostess-Brand desserts. Mayonaise packets...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bet there'd be more funnel cake if we fixed the problem I'm talking about.

And more hot dogs. Kettle corn. French fries. Snickers. Nacho Cheese. Soda syrup (just the syrup). Soft serve. Hard serve. Giant pickles (gotta have your veggies). Pizza. Milk Duds. Fry-o-later oil. Churros. Expired Hostess-Brand desserts. Mayonaise packets...

Ice cream dots...

Obviously, NO. I agree with the thought, but they all deteriorate to "UNT sucks".

I'm going to stick with the men's basketball coach's sucks. It will be neat to catch a replay of Benford stomping his foot and looking cluelessly at the players on the bench 10 times a game. Better lighting might even help the cameras catch all of it too. I'm not sure how many will see it though, maybe 1,500 by seasons end? Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1