Out of state game meet-ups/planning ahead

JesseMartin

I'm posting this here because this forum is usually the most-read, especially with BB over until later this year, but of course it applies for other sports as well. I'm just throwing it out there for those of you who travel to see out-of-state games a lot...

Since regular and/or extended travel will be a rarity for me for the next couple of years until the kids are a bit older, it will be much easier for me to make a quick weekend trip or even a 1-2 day mid-week sojourn for the time being. Others may find themselves in similar situations, so of course feel free to throw in your locations too.

So, when any of you will be hitting the following areas (or somewhere else near them) for games and such, let me know and if possible I'll try to meet you there. It may not be every time, but it's worth a quick PM or two between us to see if I can make it out to catch up with a couple of you. As schedules pop up throughout the year, depending upon the sport, we can coordinate to see who will be going where and when, but I'll be fairly regionalized so these are the ones I may be able to make with the right timing.

For me, the most feasible are:

Arizona (Tucson)

ASU (Tempe/Phoenix)

NAU (Flagstaff)

UTEP (El Paso)

UNM (Albuquerque)

NMSU (Las Cruces)

UNLV (Vegas)

USC/UCLA/etc (Southern California)

And yes, for the BB game against ASU, I would like to plan something big for everyone traveling as well as all of the alums out here who may want to be involved, so between now and BB season be sure to let me know if there is something you guys want to do as a group, including gameday activities, sightseeing, etc. so that I can start coordinating it out here.