The new most important coach on a D-I staff?

Harry

http://wildcatbluenation.com/2013/03/06/new-kentucky-football-recruiting-coordinator-may-be-wildcats-secret-weapon/

I hear Noah Joseph is our but when I check out the official site it says Scotty Conley...

I think it is critical that we get production out of this position and it also needs some stability... the recruiting rules have changes dramatically and - while we don't have UT's budget - I hope that we are doing what we can to capitalize on this. I can guarantee you other schools in our new neighborhood are!

Last week TCU hired the coach from Arlington Bowie for this position. My guess is, it's not that he's going to be all that great at recruiting high schools, but that he's had multiple D I talent sign ships to major programs over the years at HIS school, and has a ton more coming in the next few years who I suspect will regularly find their way onto the TCU roster. And possibly he's got friends across the state who do to?

If we do this it better be someone other coaches in Texas like and respect, and not a narcissistic egomaniac like we got back in '07 who had an enemy on every campus state wide.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1