UNT JC hoops recruits no longer in school

Harry

We are closing in on the end of the college basketball season — and
with it the late signing period — for high school and junior college
players.

UNT signed three high school players during the early signing period
that will serve as the basis for a pretty good recruiting class and also
picked up commitments from two junior college players — forward Anthony
Norris of Midland JC and Arthur Casmiro of San Bernardino (Calif.)
Community College.

Coaches from those junior colleges confirmed this morning that both players are no longer part of their programs.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/02/unt-jc-hoops-recruits-no-longer-in-school.html/

We've won 10 already... or was this an SBC-play prediction?

No, 8 is for next year ( and only because Benford will schedule MUCH easier OOC games next year).

My prediction for this year back in late November/early December was 10-12 wins. I really wish I would have been wrong.

• Upvote 1

At this point, I sure hope Friar and Nunn can really be a force in the middle. Our problem is going to shift from poor outside shooting to being dominated completely in the paint.

Assuming Tony bolts, Coleman will be the only returning post. With no inside threat, our outside shooting is gonna get a lot worse.

• Upvote 1

Of the couch, at home?

Considering Friar and Nunn are incoming freshmen, I would hope not. I took this article to mean that Norris wasn't making his grades at Midland College, which shouldn't be too difficult, and the Brazilian was hurt and went home. I don't think any of us were terribly impressed with them, so Benford has to find some late replacements.

• Upvote 2

Considering Friar and Nunn are incoming freshmen, I would hope not. I took this article to mean that Norris wasn't making his grades at Midland College, which shouldn't be too difficult, and the Brazilian was hurt and went home. I don't think any of us were terribly impressed with them, so Benford has to find some late replacements.

Ok, so I jumped to the joke too quickly.

• Upvote 1

This is spot on!