UNT Signing Day Fax Updates

Harry

With the commits from Chad and Sid, we are at 23 signees. Depending on whether Christian Hines signed a scholly as was expected with his grayshirt, we either have 1 or 2 spots left in this class to get us to 25 LOI's (although I guess we can technically we can sign up to 28 if we think some players may not qualify).

edit: oops, just saw MGT's post. I agree, we appear to be at 23 based on current info.

Edited by CurveItAround

Just the fact that kids leave after one year from Lousianna, dropping commitments. Not trying to be mean just simply saying somebody else quite important to this team agrees.

“When we get this program going, I would like to be at 99 percent Texas high school kids,” UNT coach Dan McCarney said this week

• Upvote 2

So according to MeanGreenSports.com, we signed 23 players with this class, including Jucos and those who grayshirted/transferred and were already on campus.

So we have 2 more scholarships to give in this class. I wonder why Mac is pocketing these? Why not at least giving one to Tebo, who he was interested in? Maybe he has a couple of guys on his radar as far as late qualifiers or transfers...?

So according to MeanGreenSports.com, we signed 23 players with this class, including Jucos and those who grayshirted/transferred and were already on campus.

So we have 2 more scholarships to give in this class. I wonder why Mac is pocketing these? Why not at least giving one to Tebo, who he was interested in? Maybe he has a couple of guys on his radar as far as late qualifiers or transfers...?

According to Mac we have no more ships to give...could gain some due to attrition but they aren't holding any back.

So, how were we going to sign Jermaine Antoine, Sergio Medina, and the guy from McKinney? We only brought one guy in late, Syd Moore. Sorry, I just don't get it.

Several full scholarship players would have been gray shirts is my guess. When those 3 bailed, the gray shirts got bumped to the head of the line.

• Upvote 1