Positive Outlook

MeanGreenEJ

This.

This offense goes nowhere if there are constantly 9 in the box on running downs. Better play at QB and WR is a MUST for us to make a marked improvement on offense.

The line was good last year, but when you are blocking almost 2 on 1, you ain't gonna go nowhere.

Dang, there you go knocking the players again...it's always the players fault with you!

Joke...folks...joke...UNT 90 gets it! Just having some fun with Mr. Grumpy! :thumbsu:

• Upvote 1

This.

This offense goes nowhere if there are constantly 9 in the box on running downs. Better play at QB and WR is a MUST for us to make a marked improvement on offense.

The line was good last year, but when you are blocking almost 2 on 1, you ain't gonna go nowhere.

Agree.

Plus, I can't stress enough....in passing situations, if the play breaks down......having a QB that can move the chains with his feet can't be overlooked.

3rd and 12 that turns in to a 1st down because the QB ran for it is frustrating for a defense and can wear them down....

and this offense has seen its share of 3rd and longs....

I like the O-Line. I hope our recruiting news tomorrow doesn't send me back to doom and gloom. I'm predicting seven wins next season. I'm optimistic too(up to a point.)

With the log jam at O line, I wonder if Micah Thompson would be higher on the D line depth chart.

-He was moved to the O line from his DT position. He's now 6'4" 310 lbs.

Just a thought...

This is the $1 million question that seems to get asked quite a bit.