New Asst Strength Coach: Ben Jacobs

Harry

A football-dedicated assistant strength coach? Or will he be working with Coach Seroka? (sp)

EDIT: Never mind, I guess I could have just looked to see which forum this was posted in. So it looks like we opened up a brand new position.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1

He may be a fine man, but is this the best we can do? Someone with all of two months experience at a D1A college?

It is an assistanct strength coach position. Pretty standard. I have a relative by marriage that was hired by the Cleveland Browns and he was an assistant coach at a 2A school here in Texas. Not surprising.

Hey, surely that's not this Ben Jacobs . . . is it?

That link didn't work for me

JAC704560.jpgJacobs_Benjamin.jpg

Benjamin Jacobs (born April 17, 1988 in Las Vegas) is an American football linebacker for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. He was signed by the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for Fresno State, where he tied an NCAA record by forcing three fumbles in a single game.

On September 5, 2011, Jacobs was signed to the Browns' practice squad.

Later signed by the Bengals.