Bad stats for the season

Dr. Seuss

?

We only won against one D2 school - not four.

Yea I messed up that stat... I changed it but it created a new topic.. Here's what I said

My 1st stat was wrong so let's try another...

Teams combined record that we beat 30-76... One team has 9 wins, and one team above .500

Edited by Dr. Seuss

Those numbers tell the tale.

Offense:

300 in assists/game.

258 in assists/turnover ratio.

331 in effective field goal %.

19 in FGs attempted.

17 in rebounding

Defensively pick a stat:

Most on the high side of the 200s, some in the 300s.

We are rebounding decently. We just don't have any defenders, which is very odd to me since we seem to be more athletic than any team we play. The only thing I can think of is we are out of position?

Offensively,

We are one dimensional. We have no one that can get the ball to the interior for high % shots with teams packing it in because of poor 3pt%. We take poor % shots (for us) and don't make the extra pass to get an easier one.

• Upvote 1

That was changed tonight, thankfully.

Indeed it was...indeed. And how nice was that? Really happy for the team and the coaching staff. To be able to bring it home in OT says a lot as well...a lot good that is.....congrats to all!