For FireFightnRick and the rest of the Cowboy lemmings.

Hate to break it to you, Matt, but Romo is not the reason the Cowboys missed the playoffs. Several times this season, a single stop by the Cowboy defense would have made for a win. Want to fire the entire defense as well?

The problems with the Cowboys may lie more with the GM.

OMYGOD!!! :o

Did you actually make a critical remark about....gulp.....MANAGEMENT?

You better watch it or your universal "shill-for-management and/or powers-that-be" card is going to be revoked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Otherwise, this team can compete.

I have two impressions of Tony Romo

1) Took Jessica Simpson to Cabo about 30 minutes before a playoff game

2) Threw a ball at the back of Lance Dunbar's feet, then bitched him out for not catching it. I never saw Dunbar on the field again.

So maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my sample size is too small, but he comes across to me as a whiny little bitch pretty boy who doesn't actually take it upon himself to carry the team over the hump like a good quarterback/leader should.

OMYGOD!!! :o

Did you actually make a critical remark about....gulp.....MANAGEMENT?

You better watch it or your universal "shill-for-management and/or powers-that-be" card is going to be revoked.

Hmmmmmm...and somehow you make this leap...must be a slow day at the rest home.

Hmmmmmm...and somehow you make this leap...must be a slow day at the rest home.

So your universal "shill-for-management and/or powers-that-be" card is safe. Whew, that's another load I can flush.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So your universal "shill-for-management and/or powers-that-be" card is safe. Whew, that's another load I can flush.

And, so you had to jump in on someone else's post...very original. But, nice to know the man crush is still going...otherwise why in the heck would you find such a need to just piggyback on someone else's barb thrown my way? You really need to get a new gig....do you ever have anything positive to say?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1