Here's a radical jersey design for you guys

Coffee and TV

I think I liked the last set of uni's on the website more as well. I am a big fan of the crazy Oregon uni's in general. I don't think we will be making that kind of change though. Rv and Mac are both on record as saying we won't be changing anytime soon...outside the retro uni's we are apparently rolling out for the opener.

Just to clarify. Of course these are unlikely. This is a guy on another college football forum just making up crazy designs. This is in no way a reflection on what Nike or any other company might be planning. BTW, Michigan's might be my favorite.

What other forum is this guy touting them? Would like to see others' response.

Just to clarify. Of course these are unlikely. This is a guy on another college football forum just making up crazy designs. This is in no way a reflection on what Nike or any other company might be planning. BTW, Michigan's might be my favorite.

Surely we are not at the mercy on Nike designers to create out uniforms, are we?

• Upvote 1

remember....with design....sometimes "less is more".

This design is way too busy. I do like that someone else is thinking about a NT uni....but this one simply doesn't work and is "no bueno".

The helmet is the most important element with a football uni. It needs to be strong and stand the test of time. The jersey and pants

can be updated or altered as needed.