Just talked to a scout

Dr. Seuss

Apparently Kentucky does. They also have 3 a days. I overheard this while watching them play yesterday... Not sure if they always do but the broadcasters said they held a full practice before and hold 3 a days often.

It's not like they have any classes to go to ....

• Upvote 3

So, how does Kentucky get away with it? Maybe we should send them all our GMG.Com basketball experts so they will see how dumb their coach is and why he should be fired. Or, maybe it is because the players realize they need to carry out the plan if they want to actually be big time. Heck, I don't know. Seems odd to me that all the Kentucky fans are not calling for he HC's head....how strange.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It's not like they have any classes to go to ....

Seriously, I hope Tony Mitchell continues attending class just in case he stays another year. I understand that as the draft draws near, he may not be able to due to having to visit the teams and go through workouts. But hopefully he goes to class until he has more of an idea where he might go in the draft based on facts, not speculation of a few bloggers and scouts who really are not the decision makers for their team

• Upvote 2

Seriously, I hope Tony Mitchell continues attending class just in case he stays another year. I understand that as the draft draws near, he may not be able to due to having to visit the teams and go through workouts. But hopefully he goes to class until he has more of an idea where he might go in the draft based on facts, not speculation of a few bloggers and scouts who really are not the decision makers for their team

Absolutely correct, Dozer. Agree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was talking about Kentucky players not going to class

NCAA allows only 4 hours of practice per day , so I really doubt anyone is having 3 a days... but of course we are talking about Kentucky , it's not like they play by the rules

Nothing further enhances the point that everyone posting here has no idea what they are talking about than a fan missing one of the oldest cliched references to a Calipari-coached program and getting butt-hurt about it. Masterfully played, Kram.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nothing further enhances the point that everyone posting here has no idea what they are talking about than a fan missing one of the oldest cliched references to a Calipari-coached program and getting butt-hurt about it. Masterfully played, Kram.

Gosh Quoner, I didn't realize I was in a technical writing class. I understood what NT03 was alluding to and was just making generic comment. LOL :)

• Upvote 2

Gosh Quoner, I didn't realize I was in a technical writing class. I understood what NT03 was alluding to and was just making generic comment. LOL :)

Maybe it's an acting class where you pretend your name is Kram and respond to a post to him :)?

And...scene.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, how does Kentucky get away with it? Maybe we should send them all our GMG.Com basketball experts so they will see how dumb their coach is and why he should be fired. Or, maybe it is because the players realize they need to carry out the plan if they want to actually be big time. Heck, I don't know. Seems odd to me that all the Kentucky fans are not calling for he HC's head....how strange.

Sure, Kentucky has a full practice before every game. Do you believe anything that makes your point?

• Upvote 4

I can just feel the love....I think Quoner did at least make one valid point when he said..."everyone posting here has no idea what they are talking about"..."Everyone" includes.......well, everyone!

Merry Christmas to all....