Final Standings in the 2012 GMG Pick 'Ems Contest

Harry

Congrats to NT03, who was our first place finisher getting 62 games correct in the Sun Belt 2012 schedule! Keep an eye on your mailbox NT03 I think you will be pleased with your prize. Green 59 came close in 2nd and curtisdaa, NTEdge2 and outoftown were tied for 3rd. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped us in running our first Pick 'Ems contest this season. GMG!

FINAL 2012 Pick 'Ems Standings

1 NT03 62 2 Green59 56 3 curtisdaa 55 3 NTEdgex2 55 3 outoftown 55 6 UNTFan23 53 7 charlie nt73 51 7 greenbyx 51 7 THOR 51 10 cdizzle86 49 10 LongJim 49 12 forevereagle 47

So, now I know who to go to for the winners in future years. My bookie will be so sad that I actually win once in awhile! OK, kidding on that as I don't bet on games. But, great job and contrats to the winners! Well done!