Eye For QB Talent

DeepGreen

It's got as much to do with Mack Brown's coaching ability as you mentioning them. If Brown were such a great coach, he would have the No. 1 QB recruit every year. Mack is a better than average recruiter that has a strong program to sell.

Mack does get the No. 1 QB recruit every year (or darn close to it). I admit sometimes I think UT recruiting is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Is he the No. 1 recruit who committs to UT or is he the No. 1 recruit BECAUSE he is being recruited by UT?

Mack can only sign 1 or 2 QBs a year, plenty of good ones, especially those who are not NFL prototypes, slip through the cracks (like Manziel or Chase Daniel). My biggest problem is why can't UNT ever find and develop one of these guys?

Edited by MeanGreenZen
  • Upvote 1

Here's Mack's #1 problem: his monkey-f*cking fanbase.

It's his idiot fanbase who whined and whined and whined about OC Greg Davis. Well, so they dumped him. And, what have they done since then?

The moronic OC from Boise can't do dick in the Big 12 because he isn't running his gimmicky offense against MWC and WAC level competition anymore. He ran three gadget plays late in a bowl game against OU seven seasons ago. That's all that's on that moneky-assed baboon's resume, and the Texas fans clamored for him.

He hasn't done dick against OU, or anyone else in the Big 12, with Texas and he never will.

If Mack had half a brain, he'd fire that guy and bring back the guy who knew how to coach quarterbacks and got them into two national title games - Greg Davis.

Don't even get me started on that horse fart DC Manny Diaz he hired, whose resume was chock full of Middle Tennessee State tenure. How Mack Brown and DeLoss Dodds fell for that pair of knaves, I'll never know. It's ruining them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1