Petrino to Southern Miss?

Harry

Can't be true because we have been told that no coach with a pulse would accept one of only 124 jobs in the country for less than a 5 year contract.

Rick

Well Petrino may be a coach with a pulse.... but also with heavy baggage. I mean when has Bobby Petrino ever stayed even 4 years at the same place? Not once in 20 years of coaching.

Also he might just be happy enough to have a shorter contract. Thinking about his charachter I am sure he is arrogant enough to believe that the 4 years is good for him because that means it will lower his buyout when he buys out of the contract to go to a bigger school. That might actualIy happen. I am sure that if he manages to have his usual amount of success without getting into trouble for once, he will be picked up by a bigger school before the NCAA comes in.

Well Petrino may be a coach with a pulse.... but also with heavy baggage. I mean when has Bobby Petrino ever stayed even 4 years at the same place? Not once in 20 years of coaching.

Also he might just be happy enough to have a shorter contract. Thinking about his charachter I am sure he is arrogant enough to believe that the 4 years is good for him because that means it will lower his buyout when he buys out of the contract to go to a bigger school. That might actualIy happen. I am sure that if he manages to have his usual amount of success without getting into trouble for once, he will be picked up by a bigger school before the NCAA comes in.

He has only personal baggage, no violations. Hog fans still love him and were willing to let his sleeping around go.