My New Helmet Design

cdizzle86

uh.....no

where do the extra crazy long wings end?

give me a plain green helmet , grey face mask, one white stripe and player's number over the screaming chicken...

"just say no....to any more SOW"

keep SOW on stadium...50 yard line...whatever....but not anywhere near the helmet...

Edited by 3XL
  • Downvote 1

Based on the area of the helmet that logos normally go, the SOW is kind of ill shaped unless you shrink it way down, rotate it, or create some sort of abstract version. Not an easy soution

This has been my problem with designs based on that logo since day one. It just doesn't work at its current angle and proportions for the side of the helmet.

Edited by Monkeypox

if RV does not like the eagle then why do we have the SOW logo for all the world to see at the 50 yard line? I don't have a clue. You might ask him. I also see the SOW on clothing more than "mean Green", but I am telling you, no eagle or UNT on football helments. Book it, Dano.