Thoughts on today's games

emmitt01

Here's what I'd like to see happen today.

TCU v OU- Ordinarily I'd pull for the frogs because they are still, kinda, a "little guy". In honesty they'll ALWAYS be viewed as the kid brother by OU, UT, etc (and everyone outside of Ft Worth). Ever since FroggyStyle has shown up though I've wished for TCU to get blown out every time they step on the field (outside of Austin). Also, an OU win ensures that K-State has to put their best foot forward later to win the Big XII. So, I'm hoping for 50-7 OU.

Tulsa v UCF- For now Tulsa is a future conference mate. So, I'll pull for staying CUSA vs. leaving CUSA.

Georgia v Bama- I think the winner of this game will win the MNC. And I don't really feel one way or another about either team. Since aTm beat Bama though I'm gonna pull for them so that the Aggies win looks better.

UT v K-State- Hopefully the Wildcats come out and put this game away in the first quarter. I hope for Klein to have 2 TD's on the ground and 3 through the air. 45-10 would suit me just fine.

Nebraska v Wisconsin- I pulled for Nebraska as a kid during the Tommie Frazier/Lawrence Phillips era. I have no connection to Wisconsin. Plus, I pull for any team that left the Big XII. So, I'll take the Huskers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TCU - it's a rare, rare day when I would pull of Oklahoma

Tulsa - Absolutely since it's CUSA vs leaving CUSA

Georgia - I don't think ND is the greatest team but they are well designed to beat an SEC team. I think the BCS championship game could be a real physical game.

KSU - normally I'd pull for the Texas team but gotta root for Bill Snyder. Texas has nothing to play for and this may hasten Mack's desire to leave.

Wisconsin - They've had a rough season and good use a big win. Used to love Nebraska but Pelini and leaving Big 12 downgrades them in my mind.

Was getting the auto's oil changed couple of hours ago so I listened to some of the OU/TCU radio broadcast on my way home.

One commerical spot that got my immediate attention was a very nice 30 second piece on the University of North Texas Health Science Center but almost

drove off the road when the Frog broadcaster added: "UNT Health Science Center: Now sponsors of TCU athletics."

I know the different spins that will be made about that but one question some may have is this: Does the UNTHSC sponsor UNT athletics with

paid advertisement? :mom:

Was getting the auto's oil changed couple of hours ago so I listened to some of the OU/TCU radio broadcast on my way home.

One commerical spot that got my immediate attention was a very nice 30 second piece on the University of North Texas Health Science Center but almost

drove off the road when the Frog broadcaster added: "UNT Health Science Center: Now sponsors of TCU athletics."

I know the different spins that will be made about that but one question some may have is this: Does the UNTHSC sponsor UNT athletics with

Don't believe so. Never heard a sponsored mention of the UNTHSC.

I was at the game and saw the until health services logo on their big screen numerous times