Meanwhile in Dallas and Houston...

FroggyStyle

SMU just defeated Utah in front of a packed house. UH lost a buzzer beater to Prarie View A&M 81-80. The Coogs have a big game against Aggy this Saturday and according to their boards and the CUSA boards, tickets are almost all gone. Both teams are 6-1 and on the rise it seems.

I haven't watched UH but it seems like Danuel House is the real deal. We play them in FW next week so I'll get my chance to see them then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

SMU just defeated Utah in front of a packed house. UH lost a buzzer beater to Prarie View A&M 81-80. The Coogs have a big game against Aggy this Saturday and according to their boards and the CUSA boards, tickets are almost all gone. Both teams are 6-1 and on the rise it seems.

I haven't watched UH but it seems like Danuel House is the real deal. We play them in FW next week so I'll get my chance to see them then.

ban.png

Nobody cares you worthless piece of trash.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And UNT still had 1.5k more show up than SMU did (is over 3k really a packed house?) and House is averaging under 20 minutes a game for UH and they lost to a SWAC school.

Edited by glick1980