Could Apogee be busy with Deathstar busy

GreenBat

I don't get how his conclusion logically follows.

I don't speak Twitter but is this what he is saying:

Because there is no games being played at Cowboys Stadium then Apogee and Allen will see more games.

I assume he is saying that Cowboys Stadium will not be available for HS games the next two weeks . . . thus the need for other venues. The Cowboys have home games the next two weeks.

How are HS games not already scheduled? I'm not from here so don't really know the HS playoff system, but seems like this is something that would be scheduled way in advance.

They're usually scheduled week to week based on where the two schools agree to play. So with the biggest stadium unavailable the next two weeks this may force schools to play at Apogee.

How are HS games not already scheduled? I'm not from here so don't really know the HS playoff system, but seems like this is something that would be scheduled way in advance.

Depends on which teams advance. The coaches of the two teams who advance will meet and decide where to play pretty quickly after their previous win. Usually somewhere midway for both teams. So don't look for a Ryan or Guyer game at Apogee (Ryan's about to get bounced by the CHill this weekend anyway), unless they're maybe playing a Flower Mound school or something.

No games at Apogee this weekend, but maybe next weekend...

Depends on which teams advance. The coaches of the two teams who advance will meet and decide where to play pretty quickly after their previous win. Usually somewhere midway for both teams. So don't look for a Ryan or Guyer game at Apogee (Ryan's about to get bounced by the CHill this weekend anyway), unless they're maybe playing a Flower Mound school or something.

No games at Apogee this weekend, but maybe next weekend...

Sometimes they meet halfway. Sometimes they flip for home field. I would think the Denton schools would play in their home stadium even if they were the home team.

They're usually scheduled week to week based on where the two schools agree to play. So with the biggest stadium unavailable the next two weeks this may force schools to play at Apogee.

The locations are scheduled many weeks in advance. The different potential scenarios are determined in advanced and those coaches determine home/home flip or neutral and make those arrangements weeks in advance. Sometime districts will agree in advance as a whole to play at neutral sites like Cowboys stadium and then all of those matchups are scheduled out, again weeks in advance usually.