Watch The Game FREE (Creighton vs North Texas)

MeanGreen61

someone tell me again why this game isn't on tv somewhere. was it because it was thrown together after the slots had been filled? this can be argued as the most interesting game to watch tonight. the only two from that list that i can see as being slightly better or more interesting is kentucky/maryland and florida/georgetown. oh well. thanks for the heads up!

go mean green!

• Upvote 1

ESPN has the Armed Forces Classic between Miich. St. & UConn then the Barclays Center Classic between Maryland & Kentucky. So I get that.

ESPN2 has college football, so I get that.

ESPNU has Duke at 6 than the opening round of the 2k sports classic, so again I get it.

What I don't get is why ESPN3 isn't offering it when they show a ton of games including Sun Belt's own S. Alabama vs. #25 Florida State.

So even though it was a last-minute booking, they still could have gotten a crew there to cover it.

Is this link legit or should I pay the $5 for the Creighton feed and tune my radio to KNTU?

• Upvote 1

ESPN has the Armed Forces Classic between Miich. St. & UConn then the Barclays Center Classic between Maryland & Kentucky. So I get that.

ESPN2 has college football, so I get that.

ESPNU has Duke at 6 than the opening round of the 2k sports classic, so again I get it.

What I don't get is why ESPN3 isn't offering it when they show a ton of games including Sun Belt's own S. Alabama vs. #25 Florida State.

So even though it was a last-minute booking, they still could have gotten a crew there to cover it.

Is this link legit or should I pay the $5 for the Creighton feed and tune my radio to KNTU?

From my experience, it usually works but not always. I'm likely to go the 1 month Mean Green Premium route.

So it's $5 on meangreensports?

No, $10.95, but that gets you a month of MG action across a variety of sports.

Go through Mean Green Premium, so theoretically we get a cut of the $.

Also that site is not legit, it is similar to the other one that was shut down.

What is legit in today's world?

But! Thefirstrow has never let me down yet this year. I've watched a lot of sports off it.

But really, if you're in or around Denton tonight, just come by the Alumni Association in the Gateway for a watch party.

No, $10.95, but that gets you a month of MG action across a variety of sports.

What is legit in today's world?

But! Thefirstrow has never let me down yet this year. I've watched a lot of sports off it.

But really, if you're in or around Denton tonight, just come by the Alumni Association in the Gateway for a watch party.

earlier this year there was a football game that didn't get aired that was supposed to, but the other handfull of times i used it it worked. i think both ours and this sites video will both come from the creighton feed.

If you buy the game on MeanGreenSports be sure to cancel your monthly subscription at the end of the month. They automatically renew (and don't tell you). I was charged for 10 months before I noticed, and they wouldn't refund any of it. I will be purchasing the feed from the Creighton site for this reason alone. Sorry MeanGreenSports.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How much is it to watch it on meangreensports? And can someone post a link to the $5 creighton feed?

Why not pay a few dollars more and get the one month subscription on Mean Green Sports, watch the game tonight and others for the rest of the month. At the same time, the money goes to UNT Athletics, not Creighton's.

• Upvote 1

If you buy the game on MeanGreenSports be sure to cancel your monthly subscription at the end of the month. They automatically renew (and don't tell you). I was charged for 10 months before I noticed, and they wouldn't refund any of it. I will be purchasing the feed from the Creighton site for this reason alone. Sorry MeanGreenSports.

They told me.

Open mouth, insert foot. I'm gonna have to offer my apoligies to MeanGreenSports. The Creighton feed never worked for me, I requested a refund and hopefully it'll be granted....

Quick question, how did those of you who got a refund, go about getting the refund? I emailed billing support, but I don't know if that's the most effective option.

Edited by UNTGuy5