Harry

ASU - Aplin 25/32 for 328 yards, TD 2, INT 0, QB Rating 184.9 WIN

Troy - Robinson 30/46 for 393 yards, TD 1, INT 0 QB Rating 144.2 LOSS

ULL - Broadway 23/32 for 373 yards, TD 4, INT 1, QB Rating Unk WIN

UNT - Thompson 28/47 for 316 yards, TD 1, INT 1, QB Rating 118.8 LOSS

WKU - Jakes 19/30 for 283 yards, TD 3, INT 1, QB Rating 168.9 LOSS

MUTZ - Kilgore 11/17 for 118 yards, TD 2, INT 0, QB Rating 161.8 WIN

ULM QB injured foot

I understand DT has struggled this year, but he doesn't shoulder all of the blame. I have watched a number of drops and WR's that don't have either the speed or ability to get open. The QB is the easy target, but it isn't a one man game.

• Upvote 1

I understand DT has struggled this year, but he doesn't shoulder all of the blame. I have watched a number of drops and WR's that don't have either the speed or ability to get open. The QB is the easy target, but it isn't a one man game.

He's the one that practices with those WR's every week (not to mention all spring, summer 7 on 7, and all of fall practice), and it's up to him to adjust his throws accordingly. It's called making adjustments and having "touch" on the ball. If you don't have that ability by your junior year (actually by your soph year) you never will.

He's the one that practices with those WR's every week (not to mention all spring, summer 7 on 7, and all of fall practice), and it's up to him to adjust his throws accordingly. It's called making adjustments and having "touch" on the ball. If you don't have that ability by your junior year (actually by your soph year) you never will.

If this is the case, either Osborn is so bad that he shouldn't be on scholly, and/or we've got a serious coaching problem.

Maybe not all, Lifer, but I'd say most. I've also seen a number of times where a receiver was open and wasn't thrown to. All to often he focuses on the primary receiver and does not appear to pick up second and third receivers. He's not a bad quarterback; he just needs to be better.