North Texas NCAA Ranking Summary thru 10/20/12

Harry

To sum it up. Our record would be better if our return game improved and we starting punching it in more when in the red zone. That is what I take from the rankings.

Also, we are doing a terrific job of pass protection and/or Thompson is good at getting rid of the ball under pressure.

• Upvote 1

Also, we are doing a terrific job of pass protection and/or Thompson is good at getting rid of the ball under pressure.

Interesting, could it be the fact Thompson is trying to get rid of the ball so quickly so as to not give up the sack is affecting his or the passing game accuracy percentage ?

To sum it up. Our record would be better if our return game improved and we starting punching it in more when in the red zone. That is what I take from the rankings.

With all the fanfare that Chancellor got for returning kicks last year, he was pretty much non existant on punt returns in 2011 also. I can't believe we don't have a RB or DB that is capable of taking on the punt returning duties and be willing to keep the ball from hitting the turf.

• Upvote 1