MTSU vs #12 Miss St

NT03

MT has allowed 231 yards rushing and turned the ball over 3 times. I see someone on their board still thinks they are going to beat us next week. You take Cunningham out of the game and you have a 1 dimensional MT team.

This next week will see the O-line and the three headed monster take MT apart piece by piece.

i'm sold ... if you can convince me that we'll bring our A game next week. We aren't consistent enough or talented enough for me to be confident in what will happen.

• Upvote 1

i'm sold ... if you can convince me that we'll bring our A game next week. We aren't consistent enough or talented enough for me to be confident in what will happen.

Consistency is usually the last thing that comes to a young team. Hopefully when Mac told this team to grow up, they took it to mean for longer than 1 half of football. I really hope they can carry over what they figured out in the 2nd half of that Lafayette game.

One aspect of our team that has been VERY impressive to me since coach Mac has taken over is the consistency in the turnover category. We haven't been screwing ourselves out of very many opportunities or giving the other team very many by committing stupid turnovers. With how much we run and the age of our young backs, they should be recognized for getting the most basic rule of football right; Don't let go of the football.

• Upvote 2

UNT vs MTSU will probably be a typical Sunbelt game and be decided by 7 points or less & come down to the last possession.

I'm sure we have a big target on our back for a) getting into CUSA when they didn't b)absoultely embarrassing them in last year's finale

I would expect Vegas to have the Blue Raiders as a 1 or 2 point favorite

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 2