Pit Crew suggestion

Shark84

Back in the early 80's, a bunch of drunken fraternity brothers formed a group called the Mean Green Dunk Club. They sat in the front row and whenever Ken Lyons, Delonte Taylor, David Vasher, ect. got a dunk, they spelled out VAVOOM with cards. V-A-V-O-O-M- VAVOOM! The reference being to a little known character in the old Felix the Cat cartoons. Vavoom was a little guy who yelled out "Vavoom"! and it made buildings, mountains, ect. crumble. You can youtube Vavoom to see him. They didn't have as many prolific dunkers as this year's group will have. I always thought it was very unique. Something I have never seen at any other game. I think this would be cool and a great tradition to bring back with this year's squad. We will be getting some national attention this season and it would be cool to have something that we don't have to copy from another school. Hopefully some new college students will take this challenge and bring back the Mean Green Dunk Club for the old guys that supported North Texas basketball back in the day! Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2