J. Edgar's Boys Do It Again.

"Plot foiled to attack Federal Reserve in Manhattan"

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8850791

.."NEW YORK (WABC) -- One man was arrested in a federal terrorism sting targeting the Federal Reserve in lower Manhattan.

Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis , 21, was arrested this morning in downtown Manhattan after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he believed to be a 1,000-pound bomb at the New York Federal Reserve Bank on Liberty Street in lower Manhattan's financial district..."

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-- I am surprised you refered to the FBI as J. Edgar's boys.... ( considering everything you seemed opposed to) Most people now like to ignor him because of his probable sexual orientation and often abuse of power. He was good at what he did but often took "liberties" with the law.... because of his actions, the director of the FBI is now limited to a 10 year team... Wish we could say the say with Govenor of the State of Texas. There have even been proposals to remove his name from the name of the FBI headquarters because of many things he did.

-- Thanks to the FBI for stopping this idiot. Just wish someone had put 2 and 2 together before 9-11 when they learned of those taking flying lessons and not wanting to learn how to land or take off. . Unfortunately we can't win them all. .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"Plot foiled to attack Federal Reserve in Manhattan"

http://abclocal.go.c...york&id=8850791

.."NEW YORK (WABC) -- One man was arrested in a federal terrorism sting targeting the Federal Reserve in lower Manhattan.

Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis , 21, was arrested this morning in downtown Manhattan after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he believed to be a 1,000-pound bomb at the New York Federal Reserve Bank on Liberty Street in lower Manhattan's financial district..."

Rick

A "Quazi" terrorist. Funny.

• Upvote 3

Most people now like to ignor him because of his probable sexual orientation...

So now your going around taking polls on wether people ignore Hoover or not based on some unproven accusation?

Your such a typical leftist, eat up with sex and race.

Believe what you want. But I don't think most people care at all about his sexual orientation and simply give him the respect he deserves for being ahead of his time with a system he designed to keep this country safe.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

-- I am surprised you refered to the FBI as J. Edgar's boys.... ( considering everything you seemed opposed to) Most people now like to ignor him because of his probable sexual orientation and often abuse of power. He was good at what he did but often took "liberties" with the law.... because of his actions, the director of the FBI is now limited to a 10 year team... Wish we could say the say with Govenor of the State of Texas. There have even been proposals to remove his name from the name of the FBI headquarters because of many things he did.

You really do try hard to make something out of nothing. Doubt what you refer to was what FFR had in mind when he referred to the FBI as "J Edgar's Boys"...I think most of us knew exactly what he was meaning....seriously...sometimes it just doesn't work when you try "too hard".

Exactly. Rick was clearly giving our esteemed president, Barack Hussein Obama, the lauding and credit for which he is justly due for maintaining a strong intelligence community, standing resolute against all forms of terrorism and protecting this beautiful and free nation of ours.

God bless you FFR, BHO and the USA!

Whoa there!!! Hold on just one minute. Did Obama come out and EXPLICITLY refer to this as a "terrorist attack"? If not, no credit due.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Whoa there!!! Hold on just one minute. Did Obama come out and EXPLICITLY refer to this as a "terrorist attack"? If not, no credit due.

Check the transcripts.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. Rick was clearly giving our esteemed president, Barack Hussein Obama, the lauding and credit for which he is justly due for maintaining a strong intelligence community, standing resolute against all forms of terrorism and protecting this beautiful and free nation of ours.

God bless you FFR, BHO and the USA!

I like how you "force fielded" your ridiculous statement giving credit to BO as if he personally pointed this kid out in a crowd, by saying "God bless you FFR, BHO and the USA! See how you just shoehorned in that middle part. Raging DEM!

"

Edited by Grant.UNT
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I like how you "force fielded" your ridiculous statement giving credit to BO as if he personally pointed this kid out in a crowd, by saying "God bless you FFR, BHO and the USA! See how you just shoehorned in that middle part. Raging DEM!

"

I'm sorry that you feel that God shouldn't bless this great nation of ours...and two good, strong Americans like FireFightnRick and Barack Obama. I happen to rest well assured that there are selfless, red-blooded, God-fearing patriots like FFR and BHO protecting me...be it as a fireman protecting my home, family and property or as the President protecting my Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.

As is your American Constitutional right, you can voice a differing opinion (and I'll defend to the death that inalienable right). I just happen to disagree.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry that you feel that God shouldn't bless this great nation of ours...and two good, strong Americans like FireFightnRick and Barack Obama. I happen to rest well assured that there are selfless, red-blooded, God-fearing patriots like FFR and BHO protecting me...be it as a fireman protecting my home, family and property or as the President protecting my Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.

As is your American Constitutional right, you can voice a differing opinion (and I'll defend to the death that inalienable right). I just happen to disagree.

You got ahold of some good coffee today didn't ya?

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

force-field force-field (God, firefighters, America, kittens, puppies, babies, freedom, police, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, etc. Just hit them all and nobody can ever -1 you)

You turned what FFR posted in to a political stance and put words in his mouth and then sandwiched it between God and USA. We're on to your tricks. :abe:

Edited by Grant.UNT

force-field force-field (God, firefighters, America, kittens, puppies, babies, freedom, police, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, etc. Just hit them all and nobody can ever -1 you)

You turned what FFR posted in to a political stance and put words in his mouth and then sandwiched it between God and USA. We're on to your tricks. :abe:

Notthetroll.jpg

• Upvote 2

And almost all the 9/11 hijackers did too. Not to mention the guy's father is a successful NYC businessman. I don't see how this is news.

Because you actually see both sides and are a REAL AMERICAN, like me. :abe:

• Downvote 1