Dragging Today...

cdizzle86

Indeed, it is a very good "dragging" today...sorry for all those folks who had to leave early last night...for whatever reason. Really great game...now, I am even happier that I decided to take today off!

Great fun .... Way to go Mean Green!

7-Eleven has some sort of deal on Monster energy drinks. I may have to pay them a visit.

Pay them a visit????? I thought you worked for them????? Just go to the break room and grab a 6-pack. They do give you all that stuff for free, right?

HeHe.....hey, it's early this morning yet and I am still basking in the win.....

Well...I don't work in a store.

That's why I said go to the break room.....they do stock it for you executive types, right? You know the corporate suite types who get all the perks! 7/11 coffee is pretty darn good too in case you didn't know...and I just know that's brewing in the break room, right?

I got in from the game at 12:20 this morning. And I have a 6:30 AM meeting every Wednesday morning. Today I hit the office door with a hearty "GO MEAN GREEN." Some had watched the game on TV but evrybody knew that I would be pumped up today.

We had a great time last night. The temperature went from warm to very cool. What a great win. Now we must build on it. Let's get ready to beat up on Middle Tennessee.

Everybody come to the Coach's show Monday at 7:00 at Rudy's. It will be a fun time. MaC will be cranked up.

Thank you students.

GO MEAN GREEN