Marshall's New Uniforms...

Green Otaku

Well, yes - but you said the lack of design was sad. I don't think our uniforms look lame the way that say...UALR's do. Ours are just simple and elegant.

I like the tops, the shorts not so much.

This to me is simple and elegant without being boring.

95946821.jpg.16829.0_display_image.jpg?1264395313

FSU's new ones

jerseys2.jpg

Other ones I like are Syracuse, Marquette, UCLA, Oklahoma St. will have nice ones this year.

Ours just lacks the detail that some top teams get. I know its hard to stand out in BB without going overboard though. Still I was hoping our uniforms would be the the Hyper Fit line that Nike has, Just like I wish our Football uniforms were Pro Combat ones.

Edited by Green Otaku

I like the tops, the shorts not so much.

This to me is simple and elegant without being boring.

95946821.jpg.16829.0_display_image.jpg?1264395313

FSU's new ones

jerseys2.jpg

Other ones I like are Syracuse, Marquette, UCLA, Oklahoma St. will have nice ones this year.

Ours just lacks the detail that some top teams get. I know its hard to stand out in BB without going overboard though. Still I was hoping our uniforms would be the the Hyper Fit line that Nike has, Just like I wish our Football uniforms were Pro Combat ones.

The NC uniforms are basically the same as our's, except their stripe has the argyle design and they have the Jordan logo. Not that big of a difference.

I am in the camp that likes our uniforms, wishes the shorts were a little shorter and is worn out with Nike screwing up everyone's uniforms with over the top designs. Guess I'm getting old.

I'm actually in favor of our guys not wearing any shorts at all. Just need to lengthen the jerseys a bit so the privates are covered.

Probably see a lot more zone...try and cut down on penetration.

Also...how you feeling this morning? Live-blogging from OSD&CP has to be a GMG first.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would've much rather taken drunk you to corn-hole school, but since Oak Street is a bit of a hike for me I picked up a brain t-shirt today. Good on ya for for going all out for a friend.

Hustled 3 strangers into buying shirts last night by betting I could beat them at corn-hole shooting basketball style. Its the only way i play and they never see it coming.

Also, thanks

Edited by Green P1

This just points out how excited folks are about UNT BB this year.....uniform talk has usually been reserved for football informs. This stuff just makes me even more excited about the coming BB season....folks seem pretty fired up..can we average 4500 plus fans this year? I think that is VERY possible. Be there!