Houston's attendance

emmitt01

Looks like the all-mighty Rob is at about 55% capacity. I thought this place was home to college football's best fans, more intimidating than LSU?

Or, could it be their fans are at home (or in the parking lot) watching their real first love UT?

This, folks, is why you avoid this Saturday at all costs. Too many boot lickers still out there.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Looks like the obsession with Smoo is shifting towards UH. I'm changing the culture around here faster than McCarney.

The final score wasn't too different. But bad attendance again...where's Cougar King? LOL

Aw, you missed me. I've been harassing UAB fans all week and GMG wasnt on my mind this week. I had defensive driving today, so I admittedly didn't go to the game. We don't need 11 am game dammit! Oh well, we still smashed UAB and that's all that matters.

Ironically, the box score says the attendance was 25k+, just as our game last week did. I would say maybe 15k+.

As long as we win out, The Rob will look like this again by the end of the season.

• Downvote 1