North Texas - LaLa Predictions

cdizzle86

I predict...

We win. I don't go to games hoping we lose, but keep it close. I also won't get my feelings hurt if we do lose. One, it's just a game. Two, were playing a team that won their bowl game last year.

I also predict I'll leave early. Tuesday is a crappy day for football.

• Upvote 1

Hello Mean Green fans.

I am from UL and will be attending the game tuesday night. First off I am VERY excited to see the new stadium! We are attempting to imply the same type of fees to progress our university as UNT has. After reading a few post on here I am actually sad. UNT has/had MANY great teams and no matter what you have to keep hope. We as the cajun community have more respect for the mean green than any other university in the sunbelt. I will be there cheering on my Ragin Cajuns....I hope to see all of you there supporting your home.

Best wishes and health to both teams,

RaginRukus

• Upvote 7

Hello Mean Green fans.

I am from UL and will be attending the game tuesday night. First off I am VERY excited to see the new stadium! We are attempting to imply the same type of fees to progress our university as UNT has. After reading a few post on here I am actually sad. UNT has/had MANY great teams and no matter what you have to keep hope. We as the cajun community have more respect for the mean green than any other university in the sunbelt. I will be there cheering on my Ragin Cajuns....I hope to see all of you there supporting your home.

RaginRukus

Welcome to the board. Classy post. Hope you leave Denton even sadder than you came.

• Upvote 1

Hello Mean Green fans.

RaginRukus

Dang buddy.... you know how to walk a room like a champ! Welcome to the board and I hope your stay in Denton is both a fun one

I predict a thrashing. ULL is feeling too good. We are hurting from that Houston thing. The fans, having gotten really hyped after the Dunk Contest on Monday (tonight) will turn out for more tuesday.

UNT 54 ULL 21 - thanks to a 3TD effort and 354 rush yards from the three headed monster.

(I may or may not have drank my Kool-Aid a bit early)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We WILL show up tomorrow. 27-24 UNT

• Upvote 1

Keep telling yourself that! Only 19th ranked rush D in the NATION! What is the "strength" of the Meanie Greenies? Yep. 35-14 Cajuns!

Good luck to yall the rest of the way.

I'll tell you the same thing I told K-State dude and Cougar dude: You will be surprised how well we run the ball against you and how our O-line will control the line of scrimmage pretty much all night. Whether that translates to a win or not... I don't know.

• Upvote 1